Tuesday 12 July 2016

CS 1 End: Case of the Skull Crabs

At least for this CS.

A little late, but...

Look At This Skull Crab Enemy


When there's cake on the horizon.

So all of his anims that I wanted to get done are done. He has a spawn, a run (see above), an attack, and a death. The skull crab is going to be a swarmer type of enemy when he's in game so you'll be seeing and cutting down lots of him.

Next up This July


Is CS 2. I'm going to motor through this one as much as I can because Alex needs these things.

  • Tileable floor textures
  • Tileable wall textures
I'd rather have some actual environment assets in engine for the test we're aiming for, but I'd also rather have the level generation working optimally before I start thinking about environments.

P.S...


This is a short update, but I've also been suffering from a wave of artists block so I've only been focusing on the things for the sprints. I'm attempting to find ways around it now so I'll have some more extra thing to add on to the blogs next update hopefully.

See you next week!
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment