Monday 4 April 2016

End Sprint 2 - Out Of Time

This sprint was a lot tougher than I thought it would be. Not because of the work load, but because of the amount of outside factors that sapped all of my time this past fortnight.

Armour With Style


I did manage to get a decent part of the textures done on the Templar. There are still some details left to add but he's coming along fairly well.

Praise the Sun!


The two enemies are also ready for texturing, but I had no time to texture them.

There's a Whole World Out There


I also got some work done on environment concepts. 

The pillars will endlessly litter the area.


I took some inspiration from one of my favourite oil painters, Zdzislaw Beksinski. He is a surrealist painter whose given me a good idea on what direction I want to take with some of the environments. 

Moving Forward


I'm not going to set goals for sprint 3. I am going to be spending most of my time getting ready to move houses so I can't see too much dedicated work time going into the game. I will do what I can when I get some free time and will post whatever I manage to finish.

See you in 2 weeks!
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment